Gospel Preaching in the End Times #AtoZChallenge
Gospel preaching is one of the major signs of the Soon Return of Christ. The Lord said He would pour out His Spirit in the End Times and His people would prophesy in His Name.
Gospel Preaching in the Last Days
“And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God,
That I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your young men shall see visions,
Your old men shall dream dreams.
And on My menservants and on My maidservants
I will pour out My Spirit in those days;
And they shall prophesy.
Notice the Lord says He will pour out His Spirit on all genders – male and female – young and old – and they will prophesy. What is prophesy? It is anointed SPEAKING under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. How the devil would like to silence the voice of the women in these days in direct contradiction of what the Lord is doing!
Will Every Individual Hear the Gospel Before the Lord Returns?
Many people, hoping to delay His Return during their lifetime, like to believe that. But is that what Jesus said? Will every individual hear? Will every nation hear? Or did He say the Gospel would be available to the whole world before He returns? This is what He said:
And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.
Gospel Preaching, a Prophecy Fulfilled in Our Lifetime
The Gospel has traveled throughout the known world during the centuries. The pace was accelerated in the 18th Century with the invention of the printing press. Radio and TV technology quickened that pace. Satellite technology arrived and for the FIRST TIME in history, the Gospel is being preached in all the world as a witness to all nations. Even the popular smartphone links directly to Gospel preaching.
Is Christianity dying off?
Far from it! The Church of Jesus Christ is alive and well. The Lord is still building His church and anointed men, women, and children are sharing that ministry. The Internet explosion is taking the world by storm. Anybody with a telephone and a modem can have instant contact with the Gospel.
It is so exciting to see prophecy being fulfilled right before our eyes! God is doing some magnificent, powerful, and incredible things around the world. Reports of worldwide revival are pouring in every day as the Gospel of Jesus Christ makes great inroads in this generation. Hundreds of thousands are turning to the Lord in the Eastern Bloc, Russia, China, and places where the Gospel has been banned. We saw the Berlin Wall come crashing down and thousands of Eastern Europeans exposed to the Gospel with tremendous results. The Church in North Korea, though apparently invisible, is strong.
Here’s just a little sample of what God is doing:
- Israel. Thousands of Jews are acknowledging Jesus as Messiah and being “born again.” In October 1989, the number of Hebrew-speaking congregations of Messianic believers in Israel was estimated to be in the region of thirty congregations with a total of over 4,000 believers. Today there are many more. God is moving by His Spirit.
- Russia. An entire village near Yelets turned to Christ in a single meeting. Two Baptist missionaries went to Yelets with a gift to assist a 25-member congregation purchase a building. They were the only evangelical group in the city of 140,000. An elderly woman, the only believer in a nearby village, heard about their visit and arranged a service. When her entire village responded to the Gospel, the missionaries thought they had misunderstood and explained further. They responded that they understood perfectly and wished to become Christians.
- Peru. At least 1,000 Peruvians accepted Christ at a prayer meeting. About 20,000 people had gathered, including a large number of unbelievers who attended unexpectedly, among them government leaders and influential families. In the past, evangelical church growth averaged 7% in the mostly Catholic country, but in 1994 the church grew by 30% and 3,000 new churches began. It is still growing.
- Japan. Christian churches are gaining a higher profile in the aftermath of recent earthquakes. Christians have given of themselves, their homes, time, and goods, although they themselves have suffered great losses. As a result, the generally reserved Japanese people are beginning to show tremendous interest in the Gospel.
- The Middle East. The ministry of Dr. Samuel Doctorian of “Bible Lands Mission” has reached hundreds of thousands for Christ in places like Egypt, Beirut, Cyprus, Damascus, Syria, Lebanon, and Iraq. In Assyut, Egypt, a building stands as a great testimony to the Power of God. Dr. Doctorian preached there when he was threatened with his life. Today it is a center where the Word of God is preached daily.
- Abidjan, Ivory Coast, has a thriving church, which is now over 80,000 strong.
- China. For forty years Christians in China suffered severe persecution and, when things eased up a little, and outsiders were again allowed in, they found a remnant of less than a million Christians there. Even the Chinese government acknowledges today that there are between 60 and 200 million Christians among the 1,2 billion people living in China. It is conservatively estimated that 25,000 people are giving their lives to Jesus every day. Mission experts estimated that at least 3.5 million people are being converted to Christ every year. It is, therefore, no surprise that China is busy clamping down on Christians, even to the point of paying people to report Christian activity.
- Nigeria. Tens of thousands attend regular prayer meetings every week and huge buildings – some a mile long – have been built to accommodate the masses. Reinhardt Bonnke is said to have led one million people to the Lord in just one meeting in that country.
Are You Part of this End Time Revival?
God is still pouring out His Spirit on believers, ready and willing to share the Gospel in an increasingly anti-Christian world. Are you counted among them? Have you opened your heart and life to the ministry of the Holy Spirit? Christian, this is your finest hour.And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come. Matthew 24:14 #endtimes Click To Tweet
Get visible and starting sharing under the anointing of the Holy Spirit! Those who mock you will regret it on Judgment Day. Those who hear you and respond will be so happy they did.
It’s Harvest Time!
www.valwaldeck.com – Reaching Our Generation One Book at a Time