Bible Teacher, Author, and Blogger, with a special interest in End Time Prophecy.
It has been my privilege to minister widely across South Africa, the United States and the United Kingdom and I am available for ministry opportunities by arrangement. My special love is End-time prophecy and I endeavor to keep up-to-date on current issues. I love exegetical teaching on all the books of the Bible and minister on a wide range of topics. My books are published globally on Amazon, the World’s Largest BookSeller. Click here to view my books on amazon.com.
- Founder of Pilgrim Ministries Bible Studies – ministry in Durban, South Africa, of independent Bible Studies for Christians who are “between churches” or whose churches do not have Bible Studies.
- Pastoral Assistant – St. George’s Presbyterian Church, Bluff, Durban.
- The Internet Church – Online Ministry.
- End Time Seminars and Ministry.
- Inspirational and Challenging Ministry on all aspects of Christian Living.
- Author of over 50 publications
- Winner of the prestigious Professional Writer of the Year “Quill Award” of the South African Writers’ Circle in 2001 and 200
- Publishing Consultant & Author Mentoring.
- Founder of the Global Publishing Academy
- Regular contribution to JOY MAGAZINE (incorporating TODAY) and Writer of the “Ask Val” Column. Click here for some relevant Q&A on questions of faith and life.
- Christian Ministry
- Please contact me for ministry opportunities.
- View my Ministry Schedule.
- Click here to visit my bookstore
- Graduate of the Bible Institute of South Africa, Kalk Bay, Cape Town.
- London University (Correspondence Student) – Diploma in Theology.
- Team Impact Christian University – Doctorate in Theology.
- Pastoral Assistant, St. George’s Presbyterian Church, Bluff, Durban.
- Pastoral Assistant to Pastor George Dillman at “Living Waters” Full Gospel Church, Durban North, for 25 years.
- Pastor at “Mountain View Family Church” in Morningside, Durban.
- Youth For Christ (Durban Committee).
- Evangelism, Sunday School, Youth Ministry, Ladies Ministry, Senior Adult Ministry, Bible Teacher, Missions, and much more…
Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to receive to Himself His blood-bought church, who will reign with Him forever.
- The only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ, water baptism being a physical sign of this cleansing.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- The redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to the prayer of faith.
- The baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4.
- In the sanctifying power of the indwelling Holy Spirit to enable the Christian to live a holy life.
- In the Gifts of the Spirit, God’s enabling for powerful ministry.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
St. George’s Presbyterian Church, Bluff, Durban.
P.O. Box 44066