Africa Book Safari
Meet Author Dianne Wilson
During the month of October, a number of Christian authors, who either live in Africa or are rooted in this amazing continent, teamed up for an exciting adventure.
We went on an Africa Book Safari! Together, we discovered some of the rich, diverse colors and nuances of Africa through stories, devotions, and memoirs, all set in Africa.
CLICK HERE to read the interview with Dianne Wilson about her book “Shackled”
Previously published in this series:
- My Interview about my new book “With My Own Eyes”
- Interview with Shirley Corder about her book “God in Africa”
- Interview with Marion Ueckermann about her book “The Other You”
- Interview with Lynnette Bonner about her book “On the Wings of a Whisper”
- Interview with Lisa Harris about her book “Blood Ransom”
- Interview with Greg Mackinnon about his book “Closure”