Tour Israel With Your Spirit
Book now for an unforgettable journey of a lifetime!
Many people visit Israel as tourists. They see people, buildings, archeological sites, animals, food, and shops. This tour is different. Here we will walk where Jesus walked and look beyond what our eyes see. You will experience truths and insights from the Bible as you tour Israel with your spirit.
I have visited Israel many times, but one tour stands out above the others. We had an Arab guide. He had conducted many tours during his career as a tour guide. Just a few weeks before our tour, his son was tragically killed in a motor accident. He was studying to be a doctor in the UK and his father was devastated. He turned to the Lord Jesus Christ and became a reborn Christian. We were the first group travelling with him since his meeting with the Lord and everything was new to him. We literally toured Israel with our spirits as we too saw everything in a new light. It was an experience I will never forget and that is why I want to take you on this journey.
We will have lots of fun, fellowship, and laughter at the same time. Don’t miss this. Seating is limited so please contact me immediately.
NEW PRICE: R30,400 pp
The following costs are included in the tour price:
- Return Flights from Durban to Johannesburg on Mango Airlines
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Tel Aviv on Ethiopian Airlines.
- If you are meeting us in Johannesburg or Tel Aviv, please see information below.
- Shared accommodation (Twin Rooms) in hotels.
- Breakfast and dinner throughout the tour.
- Breakfast at Yafo.
- Farewell dinner at Jerusalem Gold Hotel.
- Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee.
- Float on the Dead Sea.
- Cable car ride up Masada.
- Tour of the Institute of the Third Temple.
- Rooms to freshen up in before departure for Ben Gurion Airport.
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with driver.
- Services of a registered English speaking Israeli Guide.
- Entrance into all National Parks and sites as mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Porterage at hotels.
- Airport taxes.
- Guide and driver’s tips.
- Bound booklet containing scriptures.
- Travel Insurance.
- Complimentary backpack, cap, map.
- Bible Insights, Worship, Prayer, Fun, Fellowship.
Not included in tour price:
- Spending money for personal extras.
A deposit of R4 000 is required to secure your booking for those travelling from South Africa. This is non-refundable as flights must be confirmed by March 5. Cancellations thereafter will incur penalties by the airlines.
If there is room, late-comers will be accommodated.
Passengers meeting the group in Johannesburg: Please contact me for amended details.
Passengers meeting the group in Tel Aviv: R17,600 per person sharing.
This includes touring as per itinerary plus tips, but EXCLUDES flights and travel insurance. Harvey World Travel strongly recommends that at the time of booking, you take out a comprehensive Travel Insurance Policy. We can accept no responsibility should you not take up this offer.
Health, vaccination, passport and visa requirements are your responsibility and not the responsibility of Harvey World Travel or the Principle.
All airfares and/or rates quoted are subject to change, without prior notice, due to currency fluctuations, de-valuation of the Rand and fuel increases as well as restrictions set out by the carrier/supplier not adhered to on discounted airfares offered.
Ph. 083 273 4700