Join with us to give thanks for all things and develop a gratitude attitude. Some participating in this challenge are giving thanks for every year (i.e. 2018 gratitude posts = 39 each week). I am doing one for every day this year. That means 7 gratitude posts every Thursday.
I am thankful…
- For the incredible privilege of knowing the Lord Jesus Christ and being part of His Great Family.
- That the Lord specially created dogs as companions for human beings, giving them the ability to understand, relate to, and communicate with us in unique ways.
- For the privilege of being able to see the beautiful sights of nature.
- For my home, my motor car, and all the benefits I enjoy living in South Africa. I do not take these things for granted.
- For my friends who bring colour and laughter into my life.
- For the privilege of being an active member in my local church and being invited to minister frequently.
- For the internet which gives me an open door into the world “out there.”