A Gratitude Attitude is something we should all strive for. No matter what is going on in our lives, we are blessed more than a lot of people globally. One only has to see the dreadful suffering of people in war-torn countries, without water, food, clothing and hope, to realize just how much we have in the Western world.
This week I am thankful for a number of things:
- The ability to move around freely in South Africa.
- The new winds of change politically as a new President takes his place and a corrupt one moves away.
- Friends and family who so richly enhance my life. Especially Shirley Corder‘s penchant for hoarding. She saved me hours of work by keeping old emails!
- Rain in Cape Town. May it continue to pour and satisfy our parched land.
- The dog groomers who come to my home to take care of my beloved Toy Pom, Cindy. Hated putting her in a cage at a Pet Parlour and walking away with her reproachful eyes boring into the back of my head.
- The folks joining me for our “Tour Israel With Your Spirit” visit in April/May 2018.
- The super free Trello software that makes me life so easy to organize. Love it.