For all your creative writing, editorial and graphic requirements
If you are looking for a good editor, graphic artist or proofreader, you have come to the right place. I personally recommend all these good folks. Contact them for quotations.
Contact these good folk for quotes.
Professional Layout & Cover Design
- Clive Thompson – Professional Layout and Cover Design, Photography, Printing Consultant. http://getclive.com/
Editors & Proofreaders
Professionals I recommend include:
- Anne Erikson – Professional Technical Writer, Copy Editor and Proofreader. Member of the Professional Editors’ Group (PEG). email@example.com
- Louise Hamlyn – Professional Proofreader and Copy Editor. Member of the Professional Editors’ Guild (PEG). firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mos van Schoor – Professional Editing / Ghostwriting. email@example.com
- Val Ludik – Proofreading. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colleen Allan – Proofreading. email@example.com
- Charlene Wild – Typing, transcribing, emailed Dictaphone, Virtual Assistant, internet research, emails, amending, editing, printing, scanning, photocopying, admin etc. I am able to assist someone writing a book or an article for a magazine and do all their drafts, amendments etc until the book/article is complete, or lawyers who need transcribing done. I can do all their rough drafts, amendments etc etc until completion. Charlenewild99@gmail.com
The difference between an Editor and a Proofreader
A ghostwriter writes books, articles, stories, reports, or other texts that are officially credited to another person.
- Professional Photography for your Cover Design, Content & Events – Clive Thompson. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professional Photography for your Cover Design & Events – Sean Wessels. email@example.com
Have you ever searched in vain through a book looking for a particular topic? It’s not easy to search for specific pieces of information in a Contents list. Give your non-fiction book added value with a professionally-produced index. Rather than having a detailed Contents list, save space on that and make more room for an index. Your readers will thank you. An index costs no more than any other quality editorial service. Cutting the index may be a false economy. After all, books with indexes sell!