PILGRIM MINISTRIES BIBLE STUDIES is an exciting ministry in South Africa of independent Bible Studies for Christians who are “between” churches, or whose churches do not have Bible Studies. Established by Val Waldeck in April 2007, this has been an exciting venture in faith. We opened with 15 folks and now regularly host 40/45 every Friday evening for an hour of “real” Bible Study. Warm-hearted, conservative and Biblical, the studies are open to believers who love the Lord and are hungry for more of His Word. Pilgrim Ministries is affiliated to Messiah Ministries International.
Friday evenings. 6.00 pm – 7.30 pm.
(Except public holidays)
Refreshments from 6.00 pm. Studies begin at 6.30 pm.
Durban Children’s Home, Baumann Hall, Kildare Road, Glenwood, Durban.
Directions: Click HERE for Google map
- Up Que Quevera (Moore) Road
- Left into Lena Ahrense (Manning) Road
- Cross over Clark and Davenport Roads
- Right into Alan Paton (MacDonald) Road
- Baumann hall in grounds of Durban Children’s Home, corner Lena Ahrense (Manning) & Alan Paton (MacDonald) Roads
- U-turn round first island in Alan Paton (MacDonald) Road
- Left into Kildare Road
- Electronic Gate immediately on righthand side
- Ring bell, enter and veer left.
- Park outside hall.
Val Waldeck (D.Div.)